Riverbank Precinct Pedestrian Bridge
Measuring over 255m long, the Riverbank Pedestrian Bridge arcs over the River Torrens providing a vital connection for pedestrians between the Adelaide Festival Centre, Adelaide Railway Station and the recently redeveloped Adelaide Oval sports precinct.
APTC was pleased to be involved providing technical advice, adhesion testing and product to Central Glass who completed the glass balustrade and pylon structural support elements of the project.
- Client – Central Glass
- Category – Structural glazing
- Location – Adelaide CBD
- Shear and tensile strength testing
- Substrate adhesion testing
- Consultation on IP67 rating
- Supply of Dowsil™ 983 High Performance Structural Silicone for in factory glazing of glass balustrade and pylon structural support elements
- Supply of Graco AGP Silicone pump plus associated products